The data holder is the Comune di Udine (Udine City Council) whose registered office is at n°1. Via Lionello, Udine.
TYPE AND PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTED
The information systems and software procedures on which the functioning of this website relies gather personal data during the course of their normal operation, the transmission of which is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the express purpose of identifying data subjects but may, due to the very nature of the information gathered, permit user identification once it is processed and matched with data held by third parties.
Such data includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by those users connecting to the web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, the size of the returned file, the numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
This data is only used to gather anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check the site is functioning properly. Any personal data gathered during the course of navigation of the website is neither used for communication purposes nor shared with third parties.
Data Provided Voluntarily by Users
All email communications sent voluntarily by the user to the addresses provided on this website entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender's email address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data contained in the communication.
The optional, explicit and voluntary dispatching of e-mails to the addresses indicated in this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as of any other personal data included. Specific summary information concerning particular upon-request services will be provided or displayed on the website pages.
Specific summary information will be shown and/or displayed on pages dedicated to particular services provided on request.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of data will be effected mainly with the aid of electronic or automated tools and will, in compliance with the provisions of Italian legislative decree n. 196/03, be performed in such a manner and with the necessary means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data collected. To this end, all technical, IT, organizational, and logistical security measures will be adopted so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection required by law. Access to data will be strictly limited to those specifically charged with data processing or by persons designated by the same.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects are entitled at any time to exercise their rights in relation to the Data Controller in accordance with Art. 7 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) which, for the sake of convenience, is reported here in full:
Article 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
Data subjects shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exists regardless of whether that information has been recorded, and to receive the communication of such data in writing.
Data subjects shall have the right to be informed of :
- the source of the personal data gathered;
- the purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied in the event of automated decisions being made;
- details relating to the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Article 5(2);
- the persons, entities or types of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or that may become aware of the data in their capacity as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as a data processor, or person in charge of data processing.
Data subjects shall have the right to:
- Verify the correctness of the data held on them; require that the data be updated, corrected or, where relevant, require that additions be made to the data;
- request the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
- Obtain a statement testifying that the actions as per letters a) and b) have been made known, also in regard to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or foresees a manifestly disproportionate amount of effort when compared to the right that is to be protected.
Data subjects shall have the right to object on legitimate grounds, in whole or in part to:
- the processing of personal data concerning them, even if such data is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of disseminating advertising materials, direct selling, or for purpose of carrying out marketing research or commercial communication surveys.